Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Budapest, Hungary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juliannahedberg
User

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:31 am    Post subject: Hello from Budapest, Hungary Reply with quote

Hi!

My name is Julianna Hedberg. I was homeschooled all my life, using what I supposed would be called the 'classical' method. The first time I stepped into a classroom was for my first day at college. I'm in my 3rd year now and trying to graduate!

I am married, and my husband and I are thinking about our future. When it comes to kids and education, he's really skeptical about home study, but it really worked for me, and I think it can work for my kids.

Anyway, I'm here for two reasons: the first is to collect data for my research on adolescents' interpersonal communication (I'm comparing homeschoolers and private schoolers- if you're interested, check out the surveys section of the site!); the second reason is that I'm trying to collect experiences, information, etc. to convince my husband of the merits of home schooling.

So this is me!
Smile
Theodore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Nice to see you put your survey thread in the right place Razz
juliannahedberg
User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you go, a downside to home schooling: unfailing honesty. I did post in the survey section, but I sure wish more people would see it. People on the internet are much harder to track down than in person!!
Theodore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the regulars probably read the Guestbook section, so they'll know to look in Surveys now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: