"INTENT FORMS"

Having problems figuring out where to start? Let other homeschoolers offer you some advice!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

scootles
User

"INTENT FORMS"

Postby scootles » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:22 am

I will be pulling out my son,He is currently in the 5th grade,he is a SN child (according to all the paper work/testing from the school)currently he is in all remedial classes. He does have an IEP. How do you fill out the form? I have had people tell me not to check off the IEP box,and to put down what level I think he is learning on ...to ...put down his current level and do not check off the IEP box..the test doesn't really matter anyways....Has anyone here encountered this problem?What all did you do?What would you do in my situation?

elliemaejune
User

Re: "INTENT FORMS"

Postby elliemaejune » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:53 am

scootles wrote:I will be pulling out my son,He is currently in the 5th grade,he is a SN child (according to all the paper work/testing from the school)currently he is in all remedial classes. He does have an IEP. How do you fill out the form? I have had people tell me not to check off the IEP box,and to put down what level I think he is learning on ...to ...put down his current level and do not check off the IEP box..the test doesn't really matter anyways....Has anyone here encountered this problem?What all did you do?What would you do in my situation?

It would be helpful if we knew what state you live in. :)
Married to Mr. Ellie for over 30 years
Mother to 2 dds and 2 dsil
Grandmother to 1 sweet boy
Caretaker of 2 budgies

scootles
User

Postby scootles » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:23 am

Arkansas

Return to “Getting Started”