Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Winter Promise curriculum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerbysMom
User

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Winter Promise curriculum Reply with quote

I just found this place called Winter Promise and I really, really like their packages. I'm considering their "Hideaways in History" package for my son who will start 1st grade next year. The thing that sold me was building the "Hideaways", my son looooves little "play environments" like that. I'll probably use their Language Arts and Science packages too. For Math I plan on using Saxon and will probably just get that from ebay. Hmm.. have I forgotten anything?

So is there anyone who has used their stuff? Is it as easy to use as they claim? Please tell me any pros or cons you find with it. Thanks!

http://www.winterpromise.com Here's their site if you want to check it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: