New Here- saying hello...

Preschool readiness skills (birth to age 5) and the common developmental concerns of young children.

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

LilyMama
User

New Here- saying hello...

Postby LilyMama » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:56 am

Hi all-

Since I came on here to browse, but couldn't stop myself from answering some questions, I decided to introduce myself. I have a 3 year old boy and a 1.5 year old girl and we are starting to make our homeschooling plans. I am currently investigating some Montessori approaches, but we are kind of playing things by ear at this point. We've been doing lots of reading and thinking and planning and re-planning and getting overwhelmed and I decided it was time to "talk" to some others and see what people actually doing this have to say. So I'm reading your forums.

I hope I can pick the brains of the experienced here. I really look forward to stealing all your ideas and impressing my friends and family as if I came up with them on my own. Oh, and if I learn anything, I guess I can pass it along. Haha..

I don't know if this is the right place or way to introduce myself, but I figure this board (the preschool and readiness) is the place I'll scope out the most. So, for now, you are stuck with me.

Thanks for what I've learned already, I hope to get to know some of you better...

Elizabeth

4given
User

Postby 4given » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:41 am

Welcome, Elizabeth! :D

Jill
User

Postby Jill » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:13 am

Welcome!
You are sure to learn alot here. :)
Jill

Return to “Preschool and Readiness”