WTB: My Father's World 1st Grade Curriculum

Looking for used curriculum? Post here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

tmitc
User

WTB: My Father's World 1st Grade Curriculum

Postby tmitc » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:23 am

I am wanting to buy My Father's World 1st Grade Curriculum.
Thanks
Tamiko

kwells
User

MFW 1st grade

Postby kwells » Thu May 25, 2006 4:02 pm

I have the teachers manual, two of the science books (Science with plants and Things Outdoors), Subtraction and Addition sheets and a used Bible Reader. The Bible reader has one page that was torn out, but it is in the book still. I would sale it all to you for $20.00 plus shipping. You would then only need to order the student packet for an additional child, which is listed on their website under Complete First Grade Curriculum, and the other Science book plus whatever else you might want. Let me know if you still want it.
KWells

epaich
User

Re: MFW 1st grade

Postby epaich » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:05 am

kwells wrote:I have the teachers manual, two of the science books (Science with plants and Things Outdoors), Subtraction and Addition sheets and a used Bible Reader. The Bible reader has one page that was torn out, but it is in the book still. I would sale it all to you for $20.00 plus shipping. You would then only need to order the student packet for an additional child, which is listed on their website under Complete First Grade Curriculum, and the other Science book plus whatever else you might want. Let me know if you still want it.

Hello,

Please forgive me, I'm new to this. Just wanted to know if you sold this package to the other lady? If she was not interested, I would be happy to buy it. Thank you and God bless.

In Christ,
Eva

kwells
User

Postby kwells » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:34 pm

I did sell it. Thanks for your interest!
KWells

Return to “Used Curriculum Buying”