Finding someone in Indianapolis to help teach 4th+1st grade?

Having problems figuring out where to start? Let other homeschoolers offer you some advice!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

ccholcomb
User

Finding someone in Indianapolis to help teach 4th+1st grade?

Postby ccholcomb » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:53 am

I want my two younger children to be homeschooled. Currently they are enrolled in 4th and 1st grade in public school. My husband and I work full-time because we have one in college and one who will enter college in 2010. Does anyone know of a family in the Indianapolis area wherein my children could become part of their homeschool daily class and routine? I would be more than willing to pay. We did this with our oldest son. A teacher he had at a Christian school left the school and returned to homeschooling her children and she allowed us to bring our son over daily and she provided that one-on-one homeschooling advantage and we paid her "tuition." It was his best year. We want to do this for our younger children. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.
internationalbradybunchmom

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:32 pm

This is a national (and even international) forum, you may have a hard time finding someone in your exact location. What I recommend is looking up the homeschool groups in your area and contacting them to see if they know someone who can help. We do have a groups listing of our own:

http://www.home-school.com/groups/

And you can also try Google, Yahoo Groups, etc.

Return to “Getting Started”