Options for hiring a manager to help in schooling?

Having problems figuring out where to start? Let other homeschoolers offer you some advice!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

schoolingDad
User

Options for hiring a manager to help in schooling?

Postby schoolingDad » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:08 pm

My wife and I have 4 children that are of schooling age (2 more that are little) and we've been homeschooling for about 10 years. Neither one of us is terribly organized or type-A, which has worked out so far, but w/ our oldest daughter finishing her first semester of highschool, we are having trouble w/ organization and consistency and want to make sure she gets what she needs from her years of schooling with us. I was wondering if any has ever hired a manager to help w/ the consistency/accoutability part of it. I'm picturing someone either in person or over the internet sitting down with us to create a plan for the semester, set goals, then have regular weekly (or every 2 week) meetings to make sure that things stay on track and don't fall through the cracks in all the bustle. We're not needing an academic tutor as much as someone w/ the gift of consistency, organization and knowledge of transcripts, etc. Or maybe would you or someone you know be interested in providing such a service?

Return to “Getting Started”