What is Creativity in Homeschooling ?

We figure you know what you want to talk about better than we do, so why not give us a hand in picking topics?

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Creative mum
User

What is Creativity in Homeschooling ?

Postby Creative mum » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:05 pm

I am a mother of three children, a teacher, a supporter of homeschooling, the author of a master's thesis on homeschooling. With great enthusiasm, I have been analyzing homeschool further and in more detail. I would like to ask you - parents to express the opinion about 'what is Creativity in Homeschooling for you? Also, I would like to ask your offsprings' 'What is Creativity in Homeschool to them ?' Your thoughts are very important and helpful. Thank you in advance.

leoholmes
User

Re: What is Creativity in Homeschooling ?

Postby leoholmes » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:12 am

Many people limit the concept of creativity to areas of the arts. Others might define it as imagination. Richard Foster, Yale lecturer and emeritus director of McKinsey & Company https://paperhelp.nyc/, has made a study of creativity, concluding that it is about making something new. “When you find one creative idea,” he says, “more often than not it triggers other ideas in the same fashion.” Homeschool parents commonly see this domino effect when their children are permitted to explore their interests and encouraged to follow the ideas they devise in the free environment homeschooling provides.

Jason1993
User

Postby Jason1993 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:32 am

Well if you talk about mine creativity was about conjure up images of arts, crafts, music, writing, and drama :D

panda89
User

Postby panda89 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:41 pm

Spend some time playing. I'm interested in finding out more because I have strong views about it. Would you please provide more details to your blog post? We will all actually gain from it.

mikasa
User

Postby mikasa » Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:31 am

From my perspective, creativity in homeschooling is about fostering a nurturing environment where my children can express themselves freely, experiment with different learning methods, and apply their knowledge to real-life situations.

RobertP
User

Postby RobertP » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:04 am

Creativity in homeschooling is the ability to inspire, adapt, and explore new ways of teaching and learning. It involves using innovative approaches, resources, and experiences to engage students and foster a love for learning beyond traditional methods.

Return to “Suggest a Topic”