At home jobs?

We figure you know what you want to talk about better than we do, so why not give us a hand in picking topics?

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

gellegbs
User

Postby gellegbs » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:31 am

jcdugayo
User

hi

Postby jcdugayo » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:33 am

I am too! so far I've got an amazon business going, but I also have to work nights as a waitress and I would love to be able to stay home all the time again and still be able to pay the bills. It might be hard to avoid people pushing there wares though.
Phi 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

.....you have a strong faith in God and is very responsible
:D :D :D
Richers Blog
Jesus A. Dugayo

Sheryl
User

Postby Sheryl » Sun May 24, 2009 10:51 am

JC,

Do you have an Amazon store? Is that what you mean? If so, is it easy to set up?

Thanks
________
jugalettes
Last edited by Sheryl on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

revolutionary
User

Partnerships~

Postby revolutionary » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:56 pm

I think the kind of stay-at-home jobs that you would find through existing businesses (pizza, online sales, etc.) can be rather boring. :roll:

If you're "outside the box" enough to teach your own kids, you are probably someone who would be happy with your own independent small business or service, something that employs your unique talents. But that can be really intimidating and overwhelming~ :shock:

Which is why I always suggest that people look for good business partners before they start their business. Good friends you've known for many years, family members, relatives, etc...the key is for each person to never take on more than she can handle, and to allow each person complete freedom to walk away if she wishes. Trust that God will always send you the right person when you need, and the business will feel more like an exciting, fun way to use your creativity and talents than a money-making venture! :D

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:50 pm

crazymammaof_4
User

Postby crazymammaof_4 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:12 am

Christa

Return to “Suggest a Topic”