What is Creativity in Homeschooling ?

We figure you know what you want to talk about better than we do, so why not give us a hand in picking topics?

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Creative mum
User

What is Creativity in Homeschooling ?

Postby Creative mum » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:05 pm

I am a mother of three children, a teacher, a supporter of homeschooling, the author of a master's thesis on homeschooling. With great enthusiasm, I have been analyzing homeschool further and in more detail. I would like to ask you - parents to express the opinion about 'what is Creativity in Homeschooling for you? Also, I would like to ask your offsprings' 'What is Creativity in Homeschool to them ?' Your thoughts are very important and helpful. Thank you in advance.

TravisDan
User

Re: What is Creativity in Homeschooling ?

Postby TravisDan » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:47 am

You know, it's a very difficult subject. In fact, not all children can cope with this kind of learning regime. These days, as you have already noticed, even adults are forced in some cases to retrain to a remote work format. I think it all depends on the attitude and the way the material is presented. Children are more easily involved than adults. Personally, I try to make everything fun, I can see which subjects my children are better suited to learn something new. Sometimes they struggle with creative tasks, but there are many templates on the Internet to help them with that. But again, it's important that over time they consciously copy what they see. It doesn't matter what it is.

Return to “Suggest a Topic”