Easy Flower Arrangement
1. Look for a "bush" of flowers. There are about 6-10 flowers connected to the same stem. Sometimes I buy these to cut off so they can be arranged in a particular way. But, you will not cut these apart.
2. Find another bush of flowers or greenery that will compliment the first bush.
3. Push down stem of first bush into center of foam secured in a container with floral tape or glue.
4. Spread out the flowers by gently pulling and bending flower stems apart from each other.
5. Push stem of second bush into foam close to center.
6. Again, spread out flowers by pulling and bending under, behind, and up around other flowers.
7. You can make this seasonal by taking out one bush and adding tulips or daffodils for spring, mums for the fall, poinsettia for Christmas.
Sometimes bushes are found already in a container of foam wrapped in foil paper. The whole container can be dropped into a large basket. Add more flowers.
Also, try bending the flower heads in different directions, but not too much.
This is a good time of year to find silks on sale.