This homeschool mom is doing it, you can too!

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

CoHomeSchoolMom
User

This homeschool mom is doing it, you can too!

Postby CoHomeSchoolMom » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Hello homeschool moms!!

If you are looking to work from home to add supplemental income while homeschooling, please read on! I have made $1350 in my first five months ... and that is including being a homeschool mom of two girls ages 7 and 10!

I work for an Inc. 500, International Wellness Company that has been in business for 30 years that has awesome toxin free products for people to use. I enjoy this because I can schedule this around my homeschool schedule and kids' activities, I help people get toxins out of their home, and I also help them build a supplemental income at the same time! If you are interested in hearing more, go to my website at www.workathomeunited.com/simpson or call/text me at 303-880-4327.

Thank you,

Angela
I am a mom in Colorado homeschooling my two daughters ages 7 and 10. In addition, I work part-time for a wellness company. All other activities revolve around our girls – mainly gymnastics, play dates, and dance.

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”