Online Pre-Recorded Lent Session

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

stmarysacademy
User

Online Pre-Recorded Lent Session

Postby stmarysacademy » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:39 am

JMJ

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to let you know that I am now offering my an online pre-recorded Lent session. Being that this session is pre-recorded, you can complete it on your own time! If you’re interested please email me at stmarysacademy@earthlink.net

The Lent Session will be focusing on the Capital Sins - the roots of all other sins. We will explore what the sins of Pride, Avarice, Anger, Gluttony, Envy, Sloth are; how we can recognize if we have fallen into these sins; how we can remedy this; and how we can practice the opposite virtues. Please join me in taking some time out this Lent to prepare our souls for Easter.

There are some items (listed on the
website) which I will be referring to in this session. These are optional. Once you register for the session, you will be able to access a video explaining the different materials. If you have any questions when you go to purchase these, please let me know.

I also tutor girls in math, if you’re interested! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope your family is able to join.

May God bless you!

stmarysacademy@earthlink.net

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”