Learning foreign languages at home

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

joshhometutor
User

Learning foreign languages at home

Postby joshhometutor » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:24 am

Hi, I tutor kids in a range of subject but mainly in foreign languages - here are some free sites I use which always prove to be popular with my home-schooled students.

Henri Des videos are always a big hit for learning French to songs.

This site has great child-friendly language resources (and pretty much every other subject you can think of). You can also see the country's curriculum resources for more challenging work for more advanced kids.

Learning Spanish vocabulary while doing crafts is a great way to get kids engaged - like with these bilingual instructions on how to make a fan.

And this is the best ABC video for Spanish I've found online.

There's a multitude of resources out there these days - have fun getting your kids to try some out!

linkinglanguage
User

Re: Learning foreign languages at home

Postby linkinglanguage » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:19 am

Love all these resources you're sharing - also consider these online Spanish lessons for 4-7 year olds - https://www.linkinglanguage.com/. They have FUN classes where kids acquire a new language much like infants & toddlers learn a first language -- taught by a 40+ year 2nd language instructor.

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”