Online Science, History, Math, and Art Classes

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

NextLevelHomeschool
User

Online Science, History, Math, and Art Classes

Postby NextLevelHomeschool » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:25 am

I'm a former homeschool mom (kiddo graduated 5 years ago) who loved it so much I became a full time homeschool teacher for other kids! I now offer science, history, math, and art classes online and teach students from all over the world! The main things homeschoolers want are quality resources and flexibility, and I offer both. My classes are online, but there is no live meeting time. That means classes are on YOUR schedule! Lesson plans consist of in depth powerpoints with images and videos to enhance the material. All slides are narrated for those who are auditory learners. In addition, I offer a wide range of optional supplemental activities so you can customize your child's experience based on their individual learning style, such as:

1. Hands On Projects: Students can choose from a variety of projects each week so they can get hands on with the lesson! I like to bring out the creativity in my students, so the majority of projects can be submitted in any format THEY choose! Written, poster, model, video, audio, scratch, minecraft, skit, song- you name it, I've seen it! You can view some of the projects students have submitted on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/nextlevelhomeschool. Plus, lots of reviews are on our FB page as well, so you can see what other parents think about the classes.

2. Weekly Quizzes: If your child enjoys a challenge, or you want to teach them note taking and study skills, take advantage of our weekly quizzes that test knowledge over that week's lesson.

3. Grades: Want to teach extra responsibility and accountability? You can choose if you want your child to receive grades and a final report card for your records at the end of the class.

Courses range from 4 weeks to full year! For fall, we have Marine Biology, Marine Zoology, Intro to Art, Intro to Ancient Civilizations, Comparative Mythology, Earth Science, Shakespeare in Pop Culture, Harry Potter Genetics, US History, Vikings, French History, and Historical Writing and Research. WHEW!   Just click the picture below to see all of the courses and descriptions. If you have any questions, please let me know. http://www.nextlevelhomeschool.com/course

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”