High School Books and CDs including Teaching Textbooks, more

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

staceyneil
User

High School Books and CDs including Teaching Textbooks, more

Postby staceyneil » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:36 pm

We've unfortunately had to indefinitely postpone our travel and homeschool plans. So I'm selling all the hard-researched materials we've collected for grades 9-12.

<b>GENERAL

Homeschooling: The Teen Years</b>, by Cafi Cohen. Excellent as-new condition. $10, free shipping

<b>The Well-Educated Mind</b>, by Susan Wise Bauer. Excellent, unread condition. $10, free shipping

<b>The Homeschooler’s Guide to Portfolios and Transcripts</b>, by Loretta Heuer, M.Ed. Excellent, unread condition. $10, free shipping

<b>Kaplan SAT-ACT-PSAT test prep</b> CD-ROM set. 2005 Gold edition. Windows/Mac. $2, free shipping

<b>MATH

Teaching Textbooks Pre-Algebra</b> complete set. Excellent condition, purchased new and only 4 lessons were done. No writing. Textbook, Answer Key & Test Bank, Solutions CD, Lecture & Practice CDs, Test Solutions CD $165, free shipping

<b>Teaching Textbooks Algebra 1 </b>set. Excellent condition, purchased new and only 7 lessons were done. No writing. Textbook, Answer Key & Test Bank, Solutions CD, Lecture & Practice CDs, Test Solutions CD $165, free shipping

<b>Teaching Textbooks Algebra 2 </b>complete set. Very good condition, used once. No writing. Textbook, Answer Key & Test Bank, Solutions CD, Lecture & Practice CDs, Test Solutions CD $165 free shipping

<b>Teaching Textbooks Geometry </b>complete set. Excellent, as-new condition. May never have been used. complete set. Very good condition, used once. No writing. Textbook, Answer Key & Test Bank, Solutions CD, Lecture & Practice CDs, Test Solutions CD $165 free shipping

<b>Teaching Textbooks Pre-Calculus</b> set. Textbook in excellent condition. This was purhased before TT started publishing the test bank/answer key booklets, so those are included as they came from TT: as a PDF document. $75, free shipping

<b>Glencoe Geometry Studentworks CD-ROM</b>. All-in-one interactive student edition and student resources. Contains the complete student edition textbook, printable worksheet pages for study guide, practice, and enrichment, links to online resources and activities, and access to student worksheets. Version 1.1 Windows/Mac $10, free shipping

<b>Saxon (with DIVE CD) Advanced Mathematics</b>, An Incremental Development. Second Edition. Complete homeschool set includes: Textbook, Solutions Manual, Homeschool packet, Test Forms, and brand new, never used D.I.V.E. interactive video education CD. Windows version R1. $75, free shipping

<b>Saxon Physics</b> homeschool set minus textbook. Includes Solutions Manual, Home Study Packet Test Forms, and “Homeschool Packetâ€

kerrisaicha
User

hi

Postby kerrisaicha » Fri May 07, 2010 5:13 am

hi i would like to buy the following books:
vocabulary from classical root B,C,E can you tell me how to pay you thank you

jhelms
User

General books

Postby jhelms » Sun May 23, 2010 1:02 pm

I am interested in the 4 general resources you have listed: Homeschooling High School, The Well-Educated Mind, Homeschooler's Guide to Portfolios and Transcripts, and the SAT Prep set. Can you please tell my how I can purchase these?

Also, if the previous person who replied changes his/her mind about the Vocabulary from Classical Roots B,C,and E and is no longer interested, I would like to buy those also. I would like to buy version D, since the other person did not express an interest in that one.
Thank you!--Jennifer
Jennifer
Mom to one DS age 14, a retriever, an English bulldog, 2 cats, and a turtle!

blessedinMN
User

Teaching Textbooks Geometry complete set

Postby blessedinMN » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:24 am

Teaching Textbooks Geometry complete set. Excellent, as-new condition. May never have been used. complete set. Very good condition, used once. No writing. Textbook, Answer Key & Test Bank, Solutions CD, Lecture & Practice CDs, Test Solutions CD $165 free shipping

I'm interested in the above -- is it still available? Please e-mail me at trbcr@loretel.net. Thanks! Rhonda

goodkarma
User

Glencoe Physical Science with Earth Science 3 CD homeschool

Postby goodkarma » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:29 am

Please PM me if you still have Glencoe Physical Science with Earth Science 3 CD homeschool set. I am a HS Physics teacher and my school has no money to order this. I need it asap as school starts next Monday. Thank you!

mbhobbs
User

world language materials

Postby mbhobbs » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Please post me if you are still interesetd in selling the Glencoe Spanish resources.
thank you

rasha
User

Postby rasha » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:21 am

Teaching Textbooks Geometry complete set. Excellent, as-new condition. May never have been used. complete set. Very good condition, used once. No writing. Textbook, Answer Key & Test Bank, Solutions CD, Lecture & Practice CDs, Test Solutions CD $165 free shipping
THINKS FOR SHEARING THIS
== Solitaire ==

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”