FS: Various Curriculum Items

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Rhodes Family
User

FS: Various Curriculum Items

Postby Rhodes Family » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:39 am

Needing to let go of these so I can purchase curriculum now that we have a High Schooler. Here is a list of items we no longer need. These are coming from a pet free and non smoking home. Shipping is already included in the prices unless you live outside the U.S. Prices shown are the full total you'll owe. I prefer Paypal for payments but will take a personal check (must clear before I send you the product). *I do give discounts on the purchase of more than 1 item*. If you are interested in any of these, please leave your email in the comments below and tell me which product you are interested in. I can send you pictures of the products for you to decide from there.

Apologia "What We Believe Series": I have Who is My Neighbor and Why does He Need Me? (SOLD)

Apologia Elementary Science: I have Exploring Creation with Zoology 2. (SOLD)

I also have the Exploring Creation with Astronomy. (SOLD)

I have a Second Edition (copy write: 1995) Saxon Math 54 set. This is what the book cover looks like. The text has no writing, the solutions book has no writing, and the test forms are clean too. I'm asking $30 ppd for the whole set. (SOLD)

I have God's Great Covenant New Testament 1. I have the Student edition and Teacher's edition. The first few chapters in the student book have been written in pencil. You can easily erase it if needed. I'm asking $35 ppd for this set.(SOLD)

From Memoria Press I have the First Form Latin complete set. (SOLD)

I have The Easy French! Le Francais Facile!. (SOLD)

I have the Usborne Complete Book of Astronomy & Space. It's in good condition and no writing. I will also pair it with Space -Kingfisher Voyages. There's no wear on the book and is a great addition to use in the study of Astronomy & Space. I'm asking $11 ppd for this. (SOLD)

I have Jonathan Park Volume 1 and Volume 2. (SOLD)

I have Sequential Spelling 1. (SOLD)

I have the Grammar Songs book and Teacher's Guide. I do not have the CD. I'm asking $7.50 ppd for this. (SOLD)

Art Connections. Kids 4th-8th grades can learn about art production, art history, art criticism, and aesthetics. I'm asking $6.50 ppd for this. (SOLD)

The Usborne Living World Encyclopedia. It's in good condition and no writing. I'm asking $8 ppd for this. (SOLD)

Garden Wizardry for Kids. It's in good condition with no writing. I'm asking $6.50 ppd for this. (SOLD)

I have Considering God's Creation. It's the whole set pictured on the site. (SOLD)

I have the complete Alpha- Phonics set. It's still new and never been used although it has been opened. It comes with the book w/ CD-ROM, Companion workbook and 10 Readers. I'm asking $55 ppd for this set. (SOLD)
Last edited by Rhodes Family on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 24 times in total.

LoCamFam
User

RE: Apologia Who Is God

Postby LoCamFam » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:52 am

Hello. I have the Apologia "Who Is God?" book in like new condition. I would love to trade it for the "Who Is My Neighbor?" book. Please let me know if it is still available. Thank you! ~Linda (P.S. I also have the coloring book to go along with the text book, if you are interested.)

Rhodes Family
User

Postby Rhodes Family » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 am

That sounds great Linda! I only have the text book though since my son already colored all the pages in the coloring book as well as used the notebooking journal. The text book is still like new since we got it brand new. I'll see if I can send you a personal message on here with my address.

LoCamFam
User

Postby LoCamFam » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:40 am

That is fine. I am only looking for the text book anyway. :)

Rhodes Family
User

Postby Rhodes Family » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:51 am

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”