Entire Systemath curriculum for sale

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

janburt
User

Entire Systemath curriculum for sale

Postby janburt » Mon May 20, 2013 1:15 pm

I am selling four complete years of math from Systemath ~ Level 6, Level 7, Level 8, and Level 9 (level corresponds with grade, but I adapted it to meet my kids needs). Everything is included - each lesson is taught on a video (on DVD) and all the assignments and information is printed from the data CD (data CD also has the answer key). Level 6 has 132 lessons and sells new for $126 & covers Labeled Quantities, Rational Numbers, Fractions and Shapes & Sizes. It is a prep course for high school algebra. Level 7 has 112 lessons and sells for $126 new & covers Prime Factoring, Decimals & Percents, Shapes & Dimensions and Building Number Systems. Level 8 has 98 lessons and sells new for $131 & covers Angles, Integers & Orders of Operations, Introduction to Algebra and Word Problems ~ Level 8 is an Algebra I course. Level 9 has 104 lessons, sells for $138 new and is divided into Algebra A, Algebra B, Algebra C, and Algebra D. Level 9 covers two and three variable equations, graphing, use of the t-chart and slope intercept, quadratic equations, polynomials, add-subtract-multiply-divide polynomial fractions, word problems, roots of numbers & fractions, square roots of polynomials, radical expressions, and so on. Level 9 is an Algebra II course. To learn more about Systemath, visit the website (www.Systemath.com). I have used this with my kids "gently" so it is in very good condition. I am asking $50 per level, or $200 for the entire set. Media mail shipping ~ $8 for the entire set, or $4 to ship each level. Four full years of math for $50 a year, a pretty good deal for middle school & high school math!
Jan L. Burt
author of "The Homeschooling Mother's Bible Study" & new release coming in Fall 2013 "All Things Homeschool ~ Hints, Tips, & Encouragement for the Homeschooling Mother"

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”