My "center" book came in!

Preschool readiness skills (birth to age 5) and the common developmental concerns of young children.

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

mommyto2girls
User

My "center" book came in!

Postby mommyto2girls » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:23 pm

WWMama
User

Postby WWMama » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:04 pm

Woah! All I can say is all those centers must take up a lot of space! Our living space currently is a basement we are renting from relatives and HOLY MOLY! I can't imagine having all that stuff! But I think if you have the room, that's great!

I think my sons favorite spot in our living space is the carboard box that I fill with things they can use. They both like to build or do art, so we have a box I fill with odds and ends that I find while I'm cleaning or whatever and "if its in the box, its theirs to do what they want with". I have seen them spend hours with what's in that box. I guess if you can call that a "center", that would be the favorite at this house!
Peace:
It does not meant to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work.
It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Brenners
User

Postby Brenners » Thu May 15, 2008 2:41 pm

Contentment is accepting your circumstance without looking to change it. Resting is being at peace with your circumstance while following God's leading for change.

Return to “Preschool and Readiness”