Survey on home-schooling motivations and online resource requirements

Since surveys keep getting posted, here is a place to put them.

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

ce.tan
User

Survey on home-schooling motivations and online resource requirements

Postby ce.tan » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:27 am

Hi parents!

I'm Cerine from L.E.K. Consulting, we are global consultancy and we are doing market research on home-schooling. We would like to understand your key motivations for home-schooling and the usage of online resources to support your child(ren)'s home-schooling journey.

We will greatly appreciate it if you could take ~5-10mins to fill out the following survey. Please be assured that results from this survey will be analyzed only in aggregate and your details and inputs will remain private and confidential.

Thank you so much for your time!

https://lekconsulting.eu.qualtrics.com/ ... Nh5Ufa70to

Tessa Young
User

Re: Survey on home-schooling motivations and online resource requirements

Postby Tessa Young » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:48 am

Hi Cerine and fellow parents!

Thank you for reaching out and for your interest in understanding the motivations behind home-schooling and the use of online resources to support our children's education.

While your survey sounds valuable, I'd like to take a moment to recommend an excellent online resource that has greatly benefited my child's home-schooling journey: Tiny Genius Learning Game Kids. This platform offers a wide range of engaging educational activities specifically designed for preschool and kindergarten-aged children. Developed by teachers and education experts, Tiny Genius provides interactive games, educational videos, puzzles, printable worksheets, and more, all geared towards fostering a love for learning in a fun and engaging way.

If you're looking for a comprehensive and effective tool to support your child's education at home, I highly recommend checking out Tiny Genius Learning Game Kids. You can find more information and access their resources at https://tinygenius.app/

Once again, thank you for your research efforts, and best of luck with your study!

Return to “Homeschool Surveys”