Homeschooling Challenges

Since surveys keep getting posted, here is a place to put them.

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

yoshke
User

Homeschooling Challenges

Postby yoshke » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:43 am

Hello everyone!

I am an online tutor and a programming enthusiast interested in how software could enhance homeschooling experience. I am currently trying to understand what the needs of homeschooling parents are.

Do you yourself use any educational software (e.g. Khan Academy) when homeschooling? Does it save you time? Does it help you teach or build curriculum?

I would love to hear about your experience when using any such products. I would ideally want to create an educational software tool of my own and so would like to hear what homeschooling parents, who deal with these issues every day, think. I would really value your opinion and would love to have a discussion here. Additionally, if you can sacrifice 5 minutes of your time, I would really appreciate it if you could complete this short questionnaire: https://forms.gle/wpBSeaWqMSPfNkQi7 (you can also enter a prize draw if you want).

Flanker27S
User

Re: Homeschooling Challenges

Postby Flanker27S » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:00 pm

Right now, I'm pretty lost as I'm a beginner, but I'll make sure to check out your software once it's done! I'm bringing my poor children from a corner of the world to another every couple years, and the only thing resembling "settling down" that's in the foreseeable future could be getting ourselves some of this real estate in Cyprus for the holidays... So I'll need all of the homeschooling resources I can get my hands on.

Return to “Homeschool Surveys”