How do we get started on projects?

Phonics, reading, writing, spelling, grammar, vocabulary, and more!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

.mcr_fan_forever.
User

How do we get started on projects?

Postby .mcr_fan_forever. » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:39 pm

I actually have no idea where to post this, but I'll try here. I am 14 and have a 13 year old sister. She was recently pulled out of school but I've been out for a few years.

I was thinking about doing some kind of project or something on Stephen King, but I just don't have any idea where to start. I was thinking maybe going to the library and getting one of his books every now and then. But I don't just want to read. I want to watch the movies and write the differences and everything. I just really have no idea where to start or how to do this.

Also, our mom works all day and the library is closed when she gets home. She has Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays off of work but she's usually too busy or doesn't have the gas (since it's all the way across town). So we don't usually have anyone that could take us.

I'm just really trying to figure out how to get started on this whole project, and I want to do more projects. I don't know how to do it or anything. So I guess I'm asking, how can we get started on our project? What should we do? How should we do it? Thanks.
~Dahvie Monroe Grimmie~

Return to “Reading, Writing, Language Arts”