Writing as a professional career

Phonics, reading, writing, spelling, grammar, vocabulary, and more!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

rachelparsons
User

Writing as a professional career

Postby rachelparsons » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:28 pm

Writing is an art, an art to let people know about feelings, emotions, sentiments, ideas and other thoughts with the help of words. This art is said to be a talent that only a few people have. Writers in the past were said to be people who were amazingly talented but this was considered as a time pass or a hobby and not something that could be counted as a professional career path, however, now it is considered to be a professional career as well. The reasons for the same could be different but the biggest reason is the induction of digital mediums and content becoming a vital and integral part of the same. But I am not here to discuss the reason instead I am here for knowing what are career options in this field. I have heard about Wikipedia writers, bloggers, article writers, and such other careers. What amongst these is the greatest option to select in order to have contemplations on creative writing? Is there anyone from the professional field who can guide me about it? Something that could be really useful in making me a professional writer. It would be a great help for sure.

Return to “Reading, Writing, Language Arts”