EReader any suggestion?

Phonics, reading, writing, spelling, grammar, vocabulary, and more!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Mitchie123
User

EReader any suggestion?

Postby Mitchie123 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:14 pm

Hello,

My daughter loves reading books, she is really fond of using the physical books, which I respect, however, we live in a condo, and a reality check, it is not practical keeping all the books that over time collect dust and consume so much space.

Currently, we are using BJU Books plus their Online features, I am ok with this, but hopefully, I get to convince her to use an e-reader for her other books, to prevent overfilling our house.

She had kindle 3 years ago, it got broken and she said it's fine since she enjoys reading physical books more. But then, as a mom who would want to keep our house as spacious and as neat as possible, I would like to encourage her to read using an E-Reader. At the back of my head, I am hoping that I shift her to an E-Reader, she will still be as inspired to read.

I was looking at this link, https://thewiredshopper.com/kindle-unli ... #tab-con-1, basically, they are comparing Amazon Prime from Kindle. They are saying Kindle is really more for serious readers which is my child but at the same time, I like the features Amazon Prime has. I am so confused, but I guess at the end of the day it's not really what I like, but what my child would enjoy and whatever that will convince her to ditch out physical books and just use an E-Reader.

Your thoughts and input are appreciated.

P.S. Planning to get this for her this Christmas.

Thank you.

Hobbitchild
User

Re: EReader any suggestion?

Postby Hobbitchild » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:05 pm

If you are looking for an e-book for your daughter, I recently published a book on Amazon it’s called “Memory Lane Was Moved”. Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/Memory-Lane-Move ... 038&sr=8-2
It is a book for ages 9 to 12. Also, you don’t need a Kindle to read this book, you just need the Kindle app on any tablet. I think it works on a phone, too. My book is completely free for five days.
Hope this helps!

Return to “Reading, Writing, Language Arts”