Online Instructional Art Classes

The arts are sometimes overlooked, but they're a valuable part of culture and history.

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Smart Art Club
User

Online Instructional Art Classes

Postby Smart Art Club » Wed May 29, 2019 1:46 am

Hi all.
I’m Ms. Cutler. I am a certified art teacher with Smart Art Club. I teach online Art classes to homeschool students ranging in age from 5 to 14 years old. These are not craft classes, they are educational. I incorporate a multitude of subjects into my classes. Each class is taught for each age group and skill level. Check out my website and sign up for the online classes today

http://www.cutlersmartart.com

valerickson
User

Re: Online Instructional Art Classes

Postby valerickson » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:19 pm

Thanks for posting this resource. I've been trying to find an educational art class that not only teaches my kids about art history but also teaches them the art process, so they can express their creativity.
"Music helps kids learn. Students in music programs, guitar lessons, or bands have a 25% higher graduation rate." - NAMM Foundation

abshireolin
User

Postby abshireolin » Mon May 15, 2023 9:54 pm

I cannot access your link
can you send me another one please? in private?

digital55
User

Postby digital55 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:48 pm

Online art classes offer a valuable opportunity for people to learn and develop their artistic skills from the comfort of their own homes. These classes provide access to experts and art professionals, allowing students to learn techniques, explore different styles, and develop their creativity. In addition, online classes offer flexible schedules,

rueckerellis
User

Postby rueckerellis » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:00 am

Hi everyone. I am a person who is very interested in education and homeschooling. I decided to homeschool my son and I started to come up with ideas to create a homeschooling blog https://www.homeedmag.com/ that aims to provide homeschooling families with craft ideas and resources. I want to show them that art can be a fun and educational activity for the whole family. I also hope to inspire other families to start their educational journey at home.

Return to “Music / Art”