Does anybody know of work at home jobs?

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Only a fraction of a percent of blogs make enough money for blogging to count as a source of income. I would personally put that on the bottom of your list of things to try, unless you happen to be very good at collecting recent news and writing interesting things about it. Blogging became even harder recently as Google changed their search algorithm to actively penalize people who reproduce material, so blogs that are largely about link aggregation and including small snippets from each article linked to took a big hit to their ranking. You have to go the extra mile and write your own material now.

Now if you can get hired by a company to do their social networking stuff for them, that would probably pay reasonably well, and it's something you can do from home. All sorts of companies want to get into Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogging, etc. but have no idea how to do it.

danedwards2
User

Postby danedwards2 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:34 pm

localhoma
User

Working from Home and Homeschooling

Postby localhoma » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:10 pm

I have been homeschooling my 6 children (2 are grown now) for sixteen years. I have found a few ways to earn an extra income while homeschooling my children.

Not only did my husband and I start an Internet Marketing company http://www.localhoma.com , but I have found Arise Virtual Solutions to be a great opportunity. I have partnered with Zesa-Inc as I have a deep desire in my heart to share this opportunity with other homeschooling parents, and we are looking to reach out to other homeschooling parents wanting to earn an extra income. This is a great way to have a part-time or full-time position, or to supplement your spouse’s income from your home.

Please feel free to email me at joan@zesainc.com, and you can visit our website at www.zesainc.com. I would love to answer any question you might have.

trhsm2012
User

Working from Home

Postby trhsm2012 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Hello,

I have been working from home for the past year and it has been wonderful. I am working for an online company creating blog posts, articles, researching, and other projects.

More information can be found here:

https://therealhomeschoolmom.com/Working_Moms.html

I have approximately eight companies that I provide services for right now. I was getting too busy and had to cut some of my contracts down. I have been really pleased to also find several homeschool moms through this online work community.

There is no charge to sign up and you can start working nearly right away. It has been great for me and my family.

heenakapoor
User

Postby heenakapoor » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:37 am

There are many ways to make money from home. You can work as a online marketing executive. In which you can write content related to web content, Articles, Blogs, Press release.. etc for clients.
You can earn by build a website and apply for Adsense after increase the ranking and traffic of your website. It is a safe way to earn online money.
If you want to earn money by teach the children or students, you can start a coaching or Tuition center at home.

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”