Hobby thread

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

olvs
User

Hobby thread

Postby olvs » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:15 am

What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in free time?

olvs
User

Re: Hobby thread

Postby olvs » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:16 am

personally Ilike different outdoor activities like camping, hiking, walking, fishing etc etc

what about u?

EraJ3
User

Postby EraJ3 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:07 am

My hobbies encompass a delightful array of activities. First and foremost, I cherish spending quality time with my family. There's nothing quite like the joy and connection that comes from these moments together, I find solace and inspiration within the pages of books. Reading is not just a pastime; it's a passion, and when I seek tranquility and a deep connection with the world around me, I and my family embark on journeys to explore the wonders of nature. From serene hikes in the mountains to peaceful strolls along valleys, these encounters with the natural world leave me feeling reinvigorated and connected to something greater...
These pursuits enrich my life and bring me immense joy. :wink:

timothyferriss
User

Postby timothyferriss » Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:29 pm

I love learning new things and exploring information across various topics! In my downtime, I enjoy reading, keeping up with the latest news, writing, and even dabbling in coding or playing word games https://backpackbattles.com

yelpcoarse
User

Postby yelpcoarse » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:37 am

I like to travel and see beautiful scenery around the world with my loved ones. In addition, if I have free time on weekends, I will go picnic, read books, or play some entertainment games such as https://xtrench-run.com

Gassaer
User

Postby Gassaer » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:06 pm

Everyone has their own point of view, and it's important to respect the opinions of others.

VahenD
User

Postby VahenD » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:35 am

Hello. I love betting on sports. This is my hobby. I like the site https://melbet-srilanka.com/si . Regardless of the platform they choose, it is important for punters to ensure they are using a reputable and licensed bookmaker to ensure a safe and fair betting experience. Additionally, players should familiarize themselves with the specific features and capabilities of each platform in order to get the most out of their bets. Whether you use official websites, mobile versions or dedicated apps, the goal is to find the platform that best suits individual betting preferences and needs.

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”