Problems with back

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

CarlMelles
User

Problems with back

Postby CarlMelles » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:16 pm

Hello guys! I work in an office for 8 hours everyday and have problems with my back. Could anyone recommend a good and quality chair? Thank you for recommendation.

KevinOrtiz
User

Re: Problems with back

Postby KevinOrtiz » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:06 am

Hello there! I’ve had the same problem like you, but my friend recommended me Core Chair. I have fallen in love with this https://corechair.com/. Finally a chair has been designed with the human body in mind to help position the lumbosacral junction to encourage good posture that is not forced and movement of the spine while sitting.

michaelarrington
User

Postby michaelarrington » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:27 pm

Choose a chair that supports your spine's natural curve by being ergonomically designed. It ought to include adjustable lumbar support to keep your lower back in the right position

AndrKhir
User

Postby AndrKhir » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:26 am

also do not forget about physical exercises, do gymnastics

Emmejoe
User

Postby Emmejoe » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:34 am

Dealing with back issues can be a real pain, especially after long hours at the office. If you're on the hunt for a chair that offers both comfort and support, you might want to consider https://prorecliner.com/best-recliner-c ... arthritis/ for investing in the best recliner chair for arthritis. These chairs are designed to provide optimal relief and relaxation, making them ideal for easing the strain on your back during those marathon work sessions. Take a look at reputable furniture stores or online retailers for a variety of options to suit your needs.

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”