Sending my daughter to a school after 3 years of homeschooling.

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

celin009
User

Sending my daughter to a school after 3 years of homeschooling.

Postby celin009 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:15 am

Hello
I have a 13-year-old daughter. We moved to Canada from India 3 years back. I have been homeschooling my daughter since then. Now as it's time for her to enter the high school, I am thinking of sending her to a real school so that she can experience how a school is like.
So the question here is should I choose a private or public school? My daughter is a smart kid, but she needs a little attention. I've been reading this blog: http://cestarhighschool.com/blog/school/public-school-vs-private-school-ones-right/ which says the difference between private and public school. I feel like a private school is best suited for my daughter, but I'm afraid we do not have enough money to send her to a private school. So what should I do? I am confused. Please help me choose the best for my daughter.

elliemaejune
User

Re: Sending my daughter to a school after 3 years of homeschooling.

Postby elliemaejune » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:32 pm

Married to Mr. Ellie for over 40 years
Mother to 2 dds and 2 dsil
Grandmother to 1 sweet boy
Servant of 1 kitteh

aleena
User

Re: Sending my daughter to a school after 3 years of homeschooling.

Postby aleena » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:01 am

Homeschooling brought out the worst in me, as well as the best. I want to be a child again :(

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”