Does anyone have a homeschool website they aren't using/updating anymore?

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Nathan47
User

Does anyone have a homeschool website they aren't using/updating anymore?

Postby Nathan47 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:50 am

Hey everyone, I'm new here! I just graduated from college. I was homeschooled all the way until college. I've been wanting to start writing/blogging about my experiences because I think it could be really helpful to new homeschool parents to hear insights from someone who made it from kindergarten all the way to graduating college (with some honors).

I've been looking for domain names for like an entire month and I still haven't found anything that I like thats available. So many names have been registered at this point.

I was hoping that someone on these forums might have a homeschool blog or website that they have neglected in the past few years and would be willing to part with? I could definitely offer some money for an existing domain/website and you would be able to watch your old website get rejuvenated. :)

Wanetta Ellingwood
User

Re: Does anyone have a homeschool website they aren't using/updating anymore?

Postby Wanetta Ellingwood » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:42 am

That's a really good idea. You can try checking out namescheap. They have tons of existing websites there that they are selling. Almost every niche is there. Good luck on your search!!!

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”