Having problems with ad interception

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Simbon
User

Having problems with ad interception

Postby Simbon » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:11 am

I need some advice on protecting my brand from those sneaky ad hijackers. You know, those scoundrels who intercept our ads and redirect customers to their own websites. How can I put a stop to this madness? Are there any best practices or strategies that you guys have used to protect your brand from ad hijackers?

Sragon
User

Re: Having problems with ad interception

Postby Sragon » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:25 am

Dealing with those hijacking affiliate links can be a real headache. Luckily, I had a similar situation a while back, and I reached out to BluePear for some help. First of all, they recommended implementing monitoring tools to keep an eye on your ad campaigns. These tools can help you detect any sudden changes in performance or unusual click-through rates that might indicate ad hijacking. They also suggested using unique tracking URLs for each campaign, which makes it easier to identify any unauthorized redirects. In addition, they have this amazing blog post on their website that goes into more detail about protecting your brand from ad hijackers. It's called "Protect Your Brand: Defending Against Ad Hijackers," and I found it really informative. I'll drop the link here so you can check it out: https://bluepear.net/blog/protect-from-ad-hijackers

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”