Homeschool product research project:
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much for your help!!
1. What is the greatest challenge you face as a homeschool parent/educator?
2. What are the greatest benefits?
3. What magazines/websites do you use most frequently? Why?
4. What sources do you consult when trying to find books, software and other educational materials?
5. Do you prefer to use books, software or a combination?
6. What do you look for in educational products (i.e. functionality, price, interactivity, entertainment, quality)?
7. Where do you go to buy products?
8. If you do buy educational software, is it usually for a specific subject, or is it cross curricular?
9. What software are you currently using? What have you used in the past?
10. What are the drawbacks and benefits of the software?
11. Do you teach your children how to improve their studying skills? How?
12. What subject do you find the most difficult to teach? Most enjoyable? Why?
13. Do you attend any conferences? If so, which ones and how do they help you?
14. Are you a part of any homeschool networks?