Stand Alone Computerized Christian Curriculum?

Discuss the pros and cons of various curriculums, or get help on which to choose!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Victor Bailey
User

Stand Alone Computerized Christian Curriculum?

Postby Victor Bailey » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:22 pm

I am looking for a good stand alone computerized curriculum for my son who is starting the 7th grade. I used S.O.S from AOP with my older son when he was in high school from 2001 to 2003. It worked okay I guess, but there were a lot of glitches and it felt very windows 95-ish. Even though I found it to be very innovative and useful for parents like me that have a full-time job and can't be right there all the time, I felt it needed a lot of improvement interface wise. I did like the lesson planning and the ability to adjust the school dates to my needs. If they have modernized and improved S.O.S, I might consider it, but I need to hear from people that are using the modern version before forking out the money just to try it out.

Aside from S.O.S, are there any other good stand alone computerized curriculum out there?
The most important sentence in the Bible is Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Because if you don't believe that; the rest of the Bible does not matter.

pacew
User

BJU Press Distance Learning

Postby pacew » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:00 am

Wendy Pace
http://www.homeworksbyprecept.com/wendy-pace
Representing: BJU Press (DVD/Hard Drive/Online Classes),
Rosetta Stone, Logos Science, Keyboard Classroom, Answers in Genesis, ARTistic Pursuits

Victor Bailey
User

Re: BJU Press Distance Learning

Postby Victor Bailey » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:10 am

The most important sentence in the Bible is Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Because if you don't believe that; the rest of the Bible does not matter.

Return to “Curriculum Discussion”