I serioulsy need help please ( I want to go to college)

Find out how to handle homeschooling through high school and college prep!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

So confused
User

I serioulsy need help please ( I want to go to college)

Postby So confused » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:33 am

Hello as my user name implies I am utterly confused and I am getting so depressed and everything feels so hopeless. Let me explain I am a senior and I want to apply to college but I have no idea how to go about doing it. I was homeschooled in newjersey so I didnt need to provide any proof to the district nor did I tell the school I was being homeschooled.

I controlled what I learned there were no records being kept or curriculum being follwed I checked what my public school was learning and follwed along. I think I did pretty well I know as much as my friends who go to the public school.

* I was homeschooled from second quater 10th grade to 12th grade my gpa was 2.7 un weighted and a 3.07 weighted . I decided to be homeschooled due to excessive bullying and I move around alot.

At the moment I am in florida lost and confused about what do i send to the college

do I have to take the ged due to lack of records

Do I have to take AP test

I also was not involved in any homeschooling group

Please help me any help that can be given I will be forever grateful for and sorey about the super long post.

SuperGiaJ
User

Postby SuperGiaJ » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:10 pm

Get onto Google, enter this into the search bar:
applying to college for homeschoolers

You will find many results, some which should pertain to you even if they're not for the college you're considering.
Gia Johansen - IT & Education MatchMaker :-)
Super-Reader.com Reading Comprehension Worksheets

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:56 pm

Return to “High School / College Prep”