South Korean Winter Camp/ Cultural Exchange

Post information about homeschool sports and other extracurriculars here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

loveloveit
User

South Korean Winter Camp/ Cultural Exchange

Postby loveloveit » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi. I am an American teacher living in South Korea. I am posting this on behalf of the Institute for International Cultural Exchange (ICCE). This program is held twice a year and is sponsored by the Korean Government to promote cultural exchange. It's a wonderful opportunity for your home-schooled student to experience another culture and to learn firsthand what it's like to live in another country.

This program is a two-week camp run the same as a typical American summer camp with a structured schedule filled with activities and field trips. The final two days of camp the students will go to Seoul Lotte World (Korean Disneyland) and receive a tour of the city. Parents are welcome and encouraged to participate.

You must pay your own air fare and the fee is a modest $400 person for the entire two weeks. If you are interested, please email me at lonlovett at gmail.com.

This is NOT a good or service. I will not pressure you or email you back anything other than a pdf file with all the information including detailed schedules. Again, this program is supported by the South Korean government and is not being sold. This is being offered as an extracurricular winter activity for families seeking to broaden their cultural horizons through hands on participation.

Return to “Homeschool Sports and Extracurriculars”