November's introduction

Just registered? Tell people a little about yourself!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

November_SSN
User

November's introduction

Postby November_SSN » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:48 am

Hello everyone,

I'm Dimitar, 37, father of a 11 year old son and a 7 year old daughter. We're an Orthodox Christian family (my parents are from Montenegro, my wife's from Russia and Armenia) which would like to take on homeschooling for our children because my career requires a lot of mobility ; we'll be changing countries every 3 to 12 months for at least a decade. Thus, as long as my children are not old enough to rent their own flat/dorm room and go to college, my wife and I have decided they should be homeschooled ; this way, they won't be thrown from one school to another (if they talk the local language, that is!) and we'll have some control over the curriculum that's offered by these schools.

In other words, I created an account here to learn about your experiences, ideas, methods, as to grant a great education to my children by myself.

I hope that I'll be able to be a good part of that community and that someday I'll be able to contribute as well. And I apologise in advance should my English not be perfect ; it's not my mother tongue, even if I've lived in the UK and in Kansas for 20 years now.

Have a blessed day!

ritareader
User

Re: November's introduction

Postby ritareader » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:17 pm

Welcome Dimitar! I am a new member as well. It's great to be here and to have you here!

Return to “Guestbook”