Page 1 of 1

Tennessee Law?

Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:27 am
by Calleigh
Hi All,

There is a possiblility that we could be moving to Tennessee. I went to the HSLDA site and looked up the laws for home-schooling. Am I understanding correctly that you need a BA to homeschool grades 9-12?? I know I'll have to research it more if we do end up moving there but I was hoping for a quick answer from anyone who knows. (Pretty lazy of me, but hey, it's almost summer!)


Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:36 am
by Theodore
If you homeschool on your own, yes. If you homeschool under a church school, then you only need a high school diploma or GED.