FS: Chemistry Lab Kit and Physics Lab Kit

Looking for used curriculum? Post here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

allpalz
User

FS: Chemistry Lab Kit and Physics Lab Kit

Postby allpalz » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:59 pm

I am selling our Physics 12 Science Kit from Home Science Tools. I bought this new and used it one year while doing BJU Physics on HomeSat. I paid $256 for this kit new and I'm asking $180 ppd. This is a complete kit with the exception of two weights (10g and 50g) and one tuning fork. Most items in this kit are brand new and have never been used. This is a beautiful kit, ready to ship, and comes from a smoke-free home.

You can get a complete list of the equipment from this kit by going to http://www.hometrainingtools.com/physic ... /BJ-KIT12/ . Or you can send me an email and I'll scan the product list that I have.

I also have Chemistry Equipment that we have accumulated over our 20 yrs of homeschooling. Most of it comes from the ChemLab 1100 kit which we ordered two or three years ago from Home Science Tools when we did BJU Chemistry through HomeSat.

I am asking $30 ppd for this equipment. This is ready to ship and comes from a smoke-free home.

Here is a complete list of what I have:

450g Scale
Balance
Alcohol Burner & Stand
Combination Reaction Plate
4 Polyethylene Pipets
100 mL Graduated Cylinder
100 mL Plastic Graduated Cylinder
6 Glass Test Tubes
Test Tube Brush
Test Tube Stand
Magnet
Magnifying Glass
9v Battery Cap w/leads
Steal Spike
3 Cork Stopper
Metal Filings
Mirror
Limewater Solution
Dropper
Funnel
Epsom Salt
Filter Paper
Litmus Paper
Chemical Scoops
2 Glass Pipets
Styrofoam Pellets
ChemLab 1100 Manual

Some of the chemicals were opened and some have never been opened. I wasn't going to include them as I'm not sure of the shelf life, but I'll list them and if you want them, I'll add them in at no additional cost. Here are the chemicals:

2 Guar 10g/.35 oz
Potassium Iodide Solution 10cc/0.34 oz
Ferric Ammonium Sulfate 10g/0.35 oz
Sodium Carbonate 10g/0.35 oz
Iron Filings 10g/0.35 oz
Sodium Polyacrylate 10g/0.35 oz
Phenolphthalein Solution 10 cc/0.34 oz
Borax 10g/0.35 oz
Cupric Sulfate 30g
Ferric Ammoniam Sulfate 11g
Sodium Carbonate 11g
Sodium Ferrocynide 10g
Calcium Hydroxide 6g

If you have any questions or would like me to take a photo of everything, just let me know. You can email me directly at: allpalz@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Terry

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly at: allpalz@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Terry

Return to “Used Curriculum Buying”