The Truth About Homeschoolers...

Want to contribute your views on the homeschool vs public school debate, or just looking for information? Post here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

doodlebird
User

The Truth About Homeschoolers...

Postby doodlebird » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:23 pm

I get tired of the same old arguments being made against homeschooling. In response to some of them, I recently published this online article.

Thought I'd share it :

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Truth-About ... -the-Birds

Blessings
Diane :)

Jill
User

Postby Jill » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:02 am

Good read. Thanks for sharing!
Jill

doodlebird
User

Postby doodlebird » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:03 am

Darktiger09
User

Postby Darktiger09 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Wow, I just have to come in here and say how impressed I am with your argument. I agree with your views, being a 14 year old home schooled teen myself, and I am incredibly happy to see someone finally get the guts to stand up to the critics and tell them the truth. I myself have never been to public school, but have conducted extensive research on it's system, and to be honest, I am absolutely horrified. The entire objective of public school is to break up the family and separate the individuals that make it, leaving the family a teetering unstable mess that can easily be knocked down and then destroyed. The children/teens in public school go in with great potential and come out brainwashed and braindead, their numbed minds filled with images of sex, violence, drugs, beer and the belief that all things happen by chance, and that no matter what they do, it was going to happen anyway sometime or later, so just sin and enjoy it while you can. No wonder the crime rate has risen so dramatically in the past few decades, just look at what America is teaching it's next generations! Already our government is attempting to outlaw homeschooling, and the reason is all too clear: families that home-school their children are 99% more likely to remain a stable, functional unit, and the reason is because their children are not your average brainwashed robots. Now, I am not saying that all public schooled people are idiots, but about 98% percent of them are, and that is exactly what today's government systems want. People educated and steeped in lies and fairy tales are so much easier to control and manipulate than people who have their feet firmly planted in the solid foundation of truth and true reasoning; and who can fight back with a mind that works to it's fullest capabilities.

God bless you for standing up and speaking the truth, we need more people like you today in our depraved society!
Darktiger09
-
I am weird!! Love me. XD

doodlebird
User

Postby doodlebird » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Wow! I see you've done your homework. Thanks for reading and responding :)

There's so much more to our education system that people just don't hear about.

Blessings

Darktiger09
User

Postby Darktiger09 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Why thank you. :D People are usually quite surprised that I do that kind of research, and I just say 'It's because I'm home-schooled'. I agree, our society today is kept in the dark about what really goes on in the public school system, and those who do know about it have been brainwashed into thinking it is the right thing.
Darktiger09

-

I am weird!! Love me. XD

terryv
User

Response from a classroom teacher

Postby terryv » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 am

Terry VanNoy is a 28-year Math and English classroom teacher. Originally from Washington state, he has recently moved to Connecticut and started an online classroom.

Jill
User

Postby Jill » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Jill

Return to “Homeschool vs Public School”