Homeschooling Documentary (California)

Want to contribute your views on the homeschool vs public school debate, or just looking for information? Post here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

thehomeschoolmovie
User

Homeschooling Documentary (California)

Postby thehomeschoolmovie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Hi all! We are currently in production on a documentary on homeschooling called "Beyond the Classroom".

The film is designed to explore the topic of homeschooling. We are interviewing families that homeschool, homeschooling graduates, and educators who have different opinions about homeschoolers. We're hoping to provide a balanced view of homeschooling and dispel a lot of the myths and common misconceptions (i.e. socialization, etc).

Do you live in California? Are you up for being interviewed about homeschooling?

I'd love to talk to you about your opinions on homeschooling, your experience with homeschooling and your general knowledge on the topic. We'd also be interested in coming to your homeschooling group or co-op if that is something you'd be open to as well.

If you'd like more information on the documentary, you can visit our website, thehomeschoolmovie.com. If you are open to being interviewed, please let me know and we can set up a date.

Thanks so much for your time!!

- Kirsten
www.thehomeschoolmovie.com
thehomeschoolmovie@gmail.com
Eric & Kirsten Stracke
www.thehomeschoolmovie.com
"Beyond the Classroom"

thehomeschoolmovie@gmail.com

toddler20
User

Postby toddler20 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Documentary is really great. You have perfectly shown the essence of homeschooling through this movie. I appreciate it.

Return to “Homeschool vs Public School”