experiences with homeschooling and socialization

Want to contribute your views on the homeschool vs public school debate, or just looking for information? Post here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

seekingmyLord
User

Postby seekingmyLord » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:10 pm

StellarStory
User

Postby StellarStory » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:18 pm

seekingmyLord
User

Postby seekingmyLord » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:19 am

I am sorry that I have been the source of upsetting you. I realize that I tend to ask probing questions when I am trying to understand another's opinion that differs from my own.

I am not going to address every issue because I don't think that will solve anything at this point, but I do want you to know that my remark about the differences in schools definitely was not meant as towards you at all, but an observation of the differences in schools in general, which is one of my arguments against public schools, again, in general. I think it is great that you put so much effort into getting your children in the best school, but I also think it is a terrible shame that there are so many obvious differences in public schools that any one of them is considered so much better than another and that so many other parents don't have that same opportunity.

I have chosen to start another thread to answer those questions you did ask (or defend my own opinions) as I felt a fresh start might do the subject more good. I hope to see you there.

Again, I apologize to you, StellarStory.

StellarStory
User

Postby StellarStory » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:49 am

Return to “Homeschool vs Public School”