homeschooling in Mallorca, Spain?

If you are homeschooling outside the US, or doing a lot of moving between military bases, share your stories, questions, and tips here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Gretchen Sukow
User

homeschooling in Mallorca, Spain?

Postby Gretchen Sukow » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:22 pm

My family is moving to Palma de Mallorca for a year beginning this summer. I have never homeschooled before but am considering it for the year we are in Spain. Does anyone know if there currently is an active group of homeschoolers in Palma? Any info is much appreciated! Gretchen

apmama
User

Postby apmama » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:48 am

There is and I have sendt you a pm :D Enjoy wonderful Mallorca!

DKEdmisten
User

Would love any information on homeschooling in Spain!

Postby DKEdmisten » Thu May 06, 2010 9:00 pm

We are considering a possible move to Spain from USA and are curious about the laws for homeschooling. We're looking at the city Matarrana.

We don't currently speak/read Spanish and haven't had any luck with internet sites.

Thank you for your time; any information would be very helpful!
Dave Edmisten
Our ministry's purpose is to help others develop a closer relationship with God by bringing His word to life! www.justopenthebook.com

Bill59
User

Postby Bill59 » Sun May 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Lanny
User

@Gretchen Sukow @DKEdmisten @Bill59

Postby Lanny » Mon May 28, 2012 5:58 am

MariB
User

Re: homeschooling in Mallorca, Spain?

Postby MariB » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:37 am

Good day. My daughter is 5 years and we travel a lot. Therefore my daughter is very mature for her age and doesn't enjoy the school classes. I would like to homeschooling her. Is there a home schooling circle / group in Mallorca? Thanks!

Lucie M
User

Re: homeschooling in Mallorca, Spain?

Postby Lucie M » Fri May 01, 2020 5:41 am

HI, I would love to know if there is any group as the FB group is not responding to my request. We too plan to move there next year and would like to employ a teacher full time to Homeschool our daughter with some mild special needs (mostly anxiety) but want to be sure there is an English speaking HS community for her to participate in activities for the social side of things. If not, we wont move there! we will move back home to the UK! we are in the US now and homeschooled all 3 (now 4) kids last year with a teacher.

Return to “Homeschooling Overseas / Military Homeschooling”