We need help from a British citizen:

If you are homeschooling outside the US, or doing a lot of moving between military bases, share your stories, questions, and tips here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:11 pm

We need help from a British citizen:

Postby Mary50 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:36 pm

We need help from an English person

We need help.

We are Spanish and we´re doing homeschooling with our 4 children.

Because of the confusion in Spain on the subject of homeschooling, we need a British citizen, with home ownership in England and who resides in England, will allow us to register our residence in your home - without living in it really - to communicate to Spain that we reside in England.

And this person sending back to Spain (where we really live) any letters that someone sent to his home in England.

In return we would pay 43 GBP (50 €) monthly - during 6 years - through Western Union.

Thanks. Can anyone help us?

Contact: tison34@hotmail.com


Necesitamos ayuda de una persona inglesa

Necesitamos ayuda.

Somos españoles y hacemos homeschooling con nuestros 4 hijos.

Debido a la confusión que hay en España sobre el tema del homeschooling, necesitamos que un ciudadano inglés, con casa de propiedad en Inglaterra y que resida en Inglaterra, nos permita inscribir nuestra residencia en su casa - sin vivir realmente en ella - para comunicar a España que residimos en Inglaterra.

Y también que esta persona nos reenvíe a España (donde realmente viviremos) las posibles cartas que nos manden a su casa de Inglaterra.

A cambio pagaríamos 43 GBP (50 €) al mes - durante 6 años - a través de la Western Union.

Gracias. ¿Alguien puede ayudarnos?

Contactar: tison34@hotmail.com

Return to “Homeschooling Overseas / Military Homeschooling”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest