What's in Practical Homeschooling #99?
- How to make a homeschool transcript colleges will respect
- 10 Secrets of College Admissions
- What you need to know about the AP exams
- "How We Put on a Home School Talent Night"
- A mother of five tells how she manages her homeschool day
- Classical education expert Diane Lockman asks, "What is classical learning without debate?" Learn what debate and argumentation are all about, and how you can get started at home even if you aren't in a debate league
- Don Aslett, the world's #1 cleaning and time-management expert, explains how one common-sense tip can save you tons of trouble
- Best-selling science author Janice VanCleave pulls back the curtain on the "Dog Days of Summer" with this astronomy lesson
- Melissa Morgan, co-author of Homeschooling on a Shoestring, shares inexpensive ways to teach health and hygiene to your preschooler
- Education expert Sam Blumenfeld's top tips on how to increase your student's vocabulary
- College & Career columnist Rodney Marshall makes a case for classical liberal arts college education and shows how you can tell the difference between classical liberal arts and modern liberal arts
- Homeschool author Rhonda Barfield has the answer for kids who complain "I'm bored!"
- We warned you that the new Common Core Standards are just a way to pretend we're not getting *federal* standards. But it doesn't stop there... INTERnational standards are on the way, backed by two surprising countries
- What do American teens really think about marriage, religion, parents, and life?
- The Artistic Pursuits art curriculum
- Help with teaching Montessori at home
- Help with teaching an autistic spectrum child
- What every parent needs to know about spelling
- Projects for young filmmakers
- DVD series from two math professors on the art of thinking
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Envelope Gallery of kids' art
- Ads with special offers
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library