What's in Practical Homeschooling #95?
- The 10 steps to starting a successful homeschool
- The 5 secrets of successfully socializing your children (and it's NOTHING like typical modern socialization)
- 14 ways your library can help you homeschool
- 22 top tips for the elementary years
- How to start a Comedy Club for the kids
- Classical education expert Diane Lockman shows how classic literature can be used to teach your kids how to write a perfect paragraph
- Best-selling science author Janice VanCleave presents an Apple Unit Study (actual apples, not computers!)
- Don Aslett, the world's #1 cleaning and time-management expert, on how to instill cleanliness standards
- Melissa Morgan, co-author of Homeschooling on a Shoestring, with tips on how to homeschool a "special needs" child
- Education expert Sam Blumenfeld shares his experiences of what public elementary school was like 70 years ago
- Jeannette Webb, recipient of the Presidential Scholar Distinguished Teacher Award and expert at getting kids into top colleges, on how (and why) to make your home a print-rich environment
- Homeschool author Rhonda Barfield uplifts spirits with an invitation to connect with the "homeschool village"
- Public school now costs MORE than homeschool. Find out why!
- Why national standards won't work
- Textbook Wars department: Why textbook publishers are all excited about "common core" standards
- The latest research on how books in the home affect a child's education
- How to carry your youngster correctly and avoid future back pain
- Real Science-4-Kids: Chemistry Level 1. Find out how this innovated integrated curriculum ties chemistry to almost every other homeschool subject
- Logo Adventures: What does a turtle have to do with a first course in programming for your children
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Envelope Gallery of kids' art
- Ads with special offers
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library