What's in Practical Homeschooling #93?
- This homeschool mom's 10 kids all graduated college at 12 and grad school at 15. Years later, we returned to ask, "So how did Joyce Swann's amazing kids turn out?"
- The simple summer secret that can vault your children ahead of Ivy-bound preppies
- The typical public-school socialization process: four scary long-term results
- Enjoy these great photos from our 2010 Photo Contest Honorable Mention winners
- How a Christian family from Virginia handles a typical homeschool day
- Your chance to nominate the products that will be competing for the coveted 2010 Practical Homeschooling i-Learn Awards!
- Best-selling science author Janice VanCleave with nifty ideas that teach why some things glow in the dark.
- Don Aslett, the world's #1 cleaning and time-management expert (and a major employer of young people) reveals the "four big lies" that keep graduates from reaching their employment potential.
- Melissa Morgan, co-author of Homeschooling on a Shoestring, provides Ten Top Tips for (Educational) Travel with Toddlers.
- Education expert Sam Blumenfeld pores through old volumes of patent applications and discovers some keys to America's amazing success.
- Jeannette Webb, recipient of the Presidential Scholar Distinguished Teacher Award and expert at getting kids into top colleges, asks the question, "Is your high-school student ready for a major research project?"
- Homeschool dad Bill Pride thinks it's time to give homeschool teachers the appreciation they deserve.
- British homeschoolers beat the Badman.
- Is there such as thing as "daily emotional requirements"?
- Where to find out more than you can imagine about camping opportunities for your children
- Homeschool dad (and former PHS columnist!) runs for office
- Free online courses on traditional American economics and politics. Plus, how to set up neighborhood study groups.
- Aesop's Fables... in Latin
- Handwriting curriculum... with exercises by George Washington
- Kid concoctions with Bible emphasis
- Series that teaches mathematical reasoning
- Forensic science introduction for kids
- Church history brought to life
- How to get your kids to spend more time outside
- DVD teaches how to care for your first puppy
- A book "inside Christian homeschooling" by a college professor. How far inside can you get when you're on the outside?
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes! BONUS: See some winning Story Contest entries.
- Envelope Gallery of kids' art
- Ads with special offers
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library