- 2004 Summer Fun Guide. Dozens of retreats, conferences, camps, theme park Homeschool Days, cruises, far family vacations, outdoor adventures, and more, especially for homeschoolers!
- "How Homeschooling Changed My Life": what can new homeschoolers expect?
- How to "Bee" a Spelling Success: insider tips on exactly how to study and prepare for a spelling bee.
- The First Homeschool Key Club: how a South Carolina homeschool support group started a Kiwanis Key Club
- A Homeschool Tour of Israel: an amazing trip breeds passion for history
- A Day at Our House: the coolest schoolroom we've seen, plus a day in the life of a homeschool family that lives 15 minutes away from Disneyland
- Homeschoolers across the country join hands to help a world-famous pianist raise money for cancer. By Chris Klicka, Senior Counsel for Home School Legal Defense Association
- How to teach math readiness for 30 cents. By retired kindergarten teacher and author June Oberlander
- How to teach elementary math for pennies. By Melissa Morgan, co-author of Homeschooling on a Shoestring
- Forgotten American History: how the early colonists did education. By education expert Sam Blumenfeld
- The ultimate field trip . . . to Europe. By unit-studies and co-op pioneer Jessica Hulcy, co-author of the KONOS Curriculum
- How to create family get-togethers around your competition, and how to get great letters of recommendation. By homeschooler Kristin Hamerski, Miss Alaska National Teen-Ager 2004
- How to teach the basics of reading and how to measure your child's reading skills. By Michael Maloney, founder of the Quinte Learning Centers in Canada and winner of the Canada Post National Educator Literacy Award.
- Homeschool graduate Michael Reitz explains five ways to discover what God wants you to do with your life once you've graduated homeschool.
- A hard-boiled detective story that will inoculate kids against the DaVinci Code.
- A "marvelous" math program
- The ultimate answer to "What About Socialization?"
- A chance to nominate products for our 2004 Reader Awards
- 2004 Photo Contest winners and honorable mentions
- More contests for subscribers
- Envelope Gallery of homeschooled kids' art
- NewsShorts: Baptists to consider flight from public school, British Columbia bans religious materials in state-subsidized homeschools, and a homeschool mom takes on CBS.
- "Show & Tell" showcase of homeschool kids' success: girl wins "Outstanding Teenager" award, boy wins his second Gold Medal in Special Olympics Alaska Figure Skating, and the inspiring tale of a girl who raises dogs as skilled companions for Canine Companions for Indpendence.
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library