- What Is Homeschooling? Mary Pride says it's time to draw the line between public school offshoots and real homeschooling.
- Dr. Arthur Robinson shows why math and vocabulary are the tools of learning--and how to prepare to win college scholarships
- "Letterboxing"--what is it?
- Barry Stebbing, who has taught art to over 50,000 homeschool students, shares his recipe for teaching art at home
- A day at Mary Pride's house. How can you run a business and still teach seven children at home? Find out!
- Our annual update on the state of homeschooling around the world, by Chris Klicka, Senior Counsel for Home School Legal Defense Association
- Inexpensive real-world learning opportunities, by Melissa Morgan, co-author of Homeschooling on a Shoestring
- How to train your preschooler's senses to be ready for academics, by retired kindergarten teacher and author June Oberlander
- How to encourage teamwork--"sibling revelry" instead of "sibling rivalry," by Mary Pride, the publisher of Practical Homeschooling and the mother of 9 totally homeschooled kids
- Forgotten American History: What you never learned about the Spanish-American War, by education expert Sam Blumenfeld
- How to build poise through public performances, by unit-studies and co-op pioneer Jessica Hulcy, co-author of the KONOS Curriculum
- Amazing things your teens can accomplish while training their communication skills, by Kristin Hamerski, Miss Alaska Teen American Coed 2003
- How to train your kids now to produce A+ papers in college, by Dave Marks of the National Writing Institute
- NEW COLUMN! Homeschool graduate Michael Reitz encourages the "next generation" to pick up the homeschooling baton
- An in-depth look at "K12," Bill Bennett's curriculum
- Commanding Heights, a fascinating economics DVD series from WGBH-Boston.
- Robinson Curriculum Vocabulary Exercises--learn vocabulary while reading old books!
- The "Little House" Vocabulary Companion--learn vocabulary with Laura Ingalls Wilder!
- English from the Roots Up--that's Greek and Latin roots!
- Rummy Roots and More Rummy Roots--two games that drill word roots
- Wordly Wise and Wordly Wise 3000--vocabulary workbooks popular among homeschoolers
- World History: A Comparative Civilizations Perspective--software that attempts to present "first-hand history"
- Letters to the Editor
- Contests for subscribers
- Envelope Gallery of homeschooled kids' art
- NewsShorts: How to sign up for Greek, Latin, and mythology contests & more
- "Show & Tell" showcase of homeschool kids' success
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library