What’s in the Current Issue of Practical Homeschooling?
- Where to cast your votes for the 2018 Practical Homeschooling® Reader Awards™ and i-Learn Awards™ - maybe win an AWESOME prize!
- Top tips on how to keep the holidays from wrecking your homeschooling, and your homeschooling from wrecking the holidays. Includes a helpful week-by-week calendar.
- Meet the educational superstar who is making it EASY for families to find out the very latest science of how children learn best
- How & why to homeschool a child with autism. Some GREAT tips!
- A UK family shares their homeschool day.
- Attorney Antony Kolenc has details (by state) on whether homeschoolers can take advantage of public-school extracurriculars
- Magda Jackson on how to tell when your preschooler needs a break
- Melissa Morgan’s recipe for teaching little & elementary kids what they need to know about the large topic of “health”
- Bess Wuertz explains how to use the story of “how cultures communicate” to introduce your kids to all of human history & culture . . . the “Montessori way”!
- Joyce Burges has “veteran mom” insight on how to build character in your tweens
- College-prep expert Dr. Kuni Beasley breaks down what you need to know about the impact of the new SAT & ACT exams
- Janice Campbell shows us how to wind down the year with purpose & peace
- New study makes it crystal clear WHY we can never have too many books
- Homeschooling in the military - latest facts & trends
- Tablets in schools - one serious downside
SHOW & TELL
- Homeschooler wins the Gloria Barron Prize for Young Heroes
- Everyone’s talking about Teaching from Rest. What makes this new homeschool book so popular?
- STEM kits & activity guides galore, for your home or co-op
- Board book gives an inside look at Classical Conversations
- Activity book makes teaching your kids about gardening, farmer’s markets, & entrepreneurship easy & fun
- A book to motivate a kid who loves sports to also get into math & science
- Fine-motor skills practice with these books from Kumon
- The basics of fiber crafts - sewing, knitting, crocheting, embroidery, & weaving - all colorfully illustrated, with 3 easy projects for each
- Got cardboard? Now you can teach your kids basic engineering principles with this highly illustrated book of projects
- Coffee-table art book that actually teaches kids art history in a whole new way
- Best way we’ve seen to teach basics of analog/digital electronic engineering to kids, in book form. Includes where to get all needed materials.
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Envelope Gallery of kids’ art
- Ads with special offers
Want to subscribe and receive this issue as the first in your subscription?
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library