What’s in the Current Issue of Practical Homeschooling?
- 2018 Reader Award and 2018 i-Learn Award Nominations. Suggest your favorite educational products & maybe win a fabulous prize!
- How to Get Started 2017. New homeschoolers, start here!
- Brigitte Brulz reveals her simple, fun “crafty” way to organize your homeschool day
- Four “classroom” skills your child needs—and we often forget to teach
- Magda Jackson on where parents of young children can find loads of support
- Melissa Morgan has dozens of practical ways to help a child who is overwhelmed by math
- Bess Wuertz explains how to introduce your early elementary kids to all of human history & culture . . . the “Montessori way”!
- Joyce Burges has great answers for your middle schooler’s toughest questions
- College-prep expert Dr. Kuni Beasley breaks down what a Gap Year can do for your college-bound student
- Anne Wegener answers one of your most common questions: “How should I set up our homeschool schedule?”
- Janice Campbell reveals how she manages to have a daily FAMILY quiet time
- New study on what teens what from their education—by personality type
- Time to get your homeschool team together for this major competition!
- The latest facts about who is . . . and isn’t . . . able to pay back their college loans
- Write At Home’s online courses
- Easy way to get your kids to do at least ONE chore
- Super simple way to teach kids to program
- Ever want to just take the family on a travel adventure? This book shows what it’s really like
- Small books that help your preschooler get a smart start
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Envelope Gallery of kids’ art
- Ads with special offers
Want to subscribe and receive this issue as the first in your subscription?
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library